We will periodically tag the subversion repository with release numbers. To check out a particular release, see the tags branch of the subversion repository.
- Previous Release: Release 1.3.3
- Next Release: Release 1.3.5
- Subversion path: https://wala.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wala/tags/R_1.3.4
- Date: April 5, 2012
Changes since Release 1.3.3:
- New features
- Common CAst code to, as an option, translate Do-style loops by replicating the loop body. This allows the use of CAstNode.LOOP forms for such loops.
- Code cleanup
- Structural changes in the AstTranslator to allow retranslation and generation of custom IR. This is mostly moving state from the translator itself into the context.
- API Changes
- Some poorly-named Util classes have been given more meaningful names, e.g., CAstCallGraphUtil, JSCallGraphUtil, and JSCallGraphBuilderUtil.
- Bug Fixes
- Some bug fixes to the mechanisms of the CAstRewriter to handle weird control flow cases.
- fix for bug reported by Juergen Graf: handle multiple fields with the same name in a JVM class