Welcome to the T.J. Watson Libraries for Analysis (WALA)
Core WALA Features
WALA features include:
- Java type system and class hierarchy analysis
- Interprocedural dataflow analysis (RHS solver)
- Context-sensitive tabulation-based slicer
- Pointer analysis and call graph construction
- SSA-based register-transfer language IR
- General framework for iterative dataflow
- General analysis utilities and data structures
- A bytecode instrumentation library (Shrike) and a dynamic load-time instrumentation library for Java (Dila)
Several groups have built open-source tools that enhance or build on WALA that may be useful to other WALA users. For details, see the Wala-based tools page.
About this Wiki
We're hosting all documentation for WALA on this wiki. We've chosen a wiki format just so that you can contribute. Don't be shy!
You must log in to edit pages.
The WALA publications department is populating this wiki with technical documentation on a demand-driven basis, driven by questions posted to the wala-wala mailing list. We recommend this page for searching the mailing list archives.